The Web platform is a participatory tool for you to use. It includes:
- A portal for professionals: https://www.ouralps.org
- A portal for young people: https://www.yapp-eusalp.org
Consult a short presentation of the two portals, below or click HERE.
Some items of information (stakeholders, news, etc.) that concern both professionals and young people will appear on both portals - ouralps.org and yapp-eusalp.org .
How can I join the OurAlps and Yapp Platform?
- Create an OurAlps account with a valid Username and Password at our Registration page
- Your account is valid for both portals ouralps.org and yapp-eusalp.org
- Once you Log in, you will be able to publish and share information on different items
OurAlps and Yapp Items
- Mountain-oriented education stakeholder’s data base - English only
Fill in the Stakeholder form in English and you will appear on the Alpine stakeholders in mountain-oriented education map. You can share the information on both portals ouralps.org and yapp-eusalp.org
In this item you can promote events related to the Mountain-Oriented Education. Fill in the “Event form“ first in English and eventually, if needed in the local alpine language.
You can share the information on both portals ouralps.org and yapp-eusalp.org
- Teaching and resource materials in educational center - ouralps.org only
This item, you can share your teaching and resource materials on the Alps and the mountains by filling the form in English and eventually, if needed in the local alpine language.
- Activities sheets in educational center - ouralps.org only
Add your comments, questions, suggestions to the Activities’ sheets.The activities sheets have been created and shared by volunteer Alpine stakeholders.
- Youth projects - yapp-eusalp.org only
Here you can add a youth-project as an organization.
Zoom in on the multisite Web platform: a short presentation of the two portals
Ouralps.org urges all Alpine professionals in education and mountain-oriented pursuits to take part in the international mountain-oriented education network and its joint projects. Ouralps.org is a space for:
- presenting Alpine stakeholders who are active in the field of mountain-oriented education
- sharing information, content, resources, good practices, etc.
The aim of this portal is to promote dialogue and exchange between professionals working in the fields of education and mountain-oriented pursuits, facilitate the formation of partnerships and develop many Alps-wide projects related to mountain-oriented education.
yapp-eusalp.org helps promote youth participation and youth projects. For the first time, young people are being given the opportunity to join a network of Alpine organisations that transcends linguistic and geographical barriers. What’s more, the platform is a place where organisations and projects can find partners and enjoy the benefits of synergy. Thus YAPP is an instrument for the long term promotion of youth participation and environmental education in the Alpine countries.